Dienstag, 6. September 2011

|Jessica Szohr - fashion-conscious gossip girl|

I've written about Jessica Szohr's style before (click here to read more). I love the style she wears as Vanessa in Gossip Girl. I like the fact, that her outfits always look a little bohemian but fancy at the same time. And I think Jessica herself has a great fashion sense, too. I really love her outfits, which always look classy and fashionable. You might know some of the outfits below because I posted them before, but there are some new ones, too. What do you think about her style? Do you like it? And which one is you favorite?



Copy her style


1 Kommentar:

just feel free to leave your comment, thx ♥ würde mich freuen, wenn ihr mir was hinterlasst ♥

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow a little bit of nothing
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...