Freitag, 2. September 2011

|1€-bargains at New Yorker and pastel nails|

I guess you also have noticed that you can barely find any summer clothes in stores anymore. They are already full of jackets, comfy cardigans, boots and scarfs. And stores like New Yorker tried to get rid of the last pieces of their summer collection this week. I love that, cause I found some great things for only 1€! Yes, 1€! Are you still buying things on sale or are you already buying things from the new fall collections?





My nails wanted to enjoy the last days of summer, too. So I painted them with pastel colors today!
I used:
Essence Multi Dimension 73 Replay
Rival de Loop Nr. 56
P2 3in1 Quick Dry Top Coat

I hope you all will have a great weekend and will get the chance to enjoy the sun today, I'll have to go to work now :(

3 Kommentare:

just feel free to leave your comment, thx ♥ würde mich freuen, wenn ihr mir was hinterlasst ♥

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow a little bit of nothing
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...