again, it have been five days since my last post - I'm so, so, so sorry. But I didn't really had the time and mood to write some reasonable posts and yes, I have also been busy with watching One Tree Hill (can't stop watching :D), but I'm back with/for my payback.
1. I had raclette today and it was sooooo yummy
Aufs rund 160 Quadratkilometer große Stadtgebiet gerechnet kommt man auf eine Zahl von etwa elf Milliarden (!) Litern, was elf Millionen Kubikmetern entspricht.)4580 Schwimmbäder prasseln auf Aachen.
3. As a child I loved the Smurfs and I think it's great that they are having a comeback right now. Not only in cinemas, but also on t-Shirts, blankets and so on. I'm going to buy a shirt next week.
4. You already know, that I always have itchy feet and it's not even a month ago since I've been to Brugge, but I really really wanny see something new RIGHT NOW.
5. I fell in love with nail art over the last few weeks and love to take a look at pictures like theese or tutorials - and I think, I'm going to try some myself next week.
6. I'm still a little sad, that we didn't have the time to go to Coney Island, while we were staying in New York. But that is also a reason to go back one day, isn't it? :)
7. Please, let me find that job as soon as possible!!!