Sonntag, 14. August 2011

|Day 24: A song that you want to play at your funeral|

My lovely readers,
I'm so sorry that I didn't really had the time to write a post this week. I was so busy with working, writing applications and partying that it was hard for me to find some time. But it's Sunday now and as my boyfriend and I love to do nothing on Sundays I have the time to go on with my song challenge.

To pick a song that I want to be played at my funeral is quite hard and really not my business, so I'm going to post a song that I would love to hear at a funeral of a person I love and really care about. In my opinion the chorus says everything, you would be feeling in that moment. And this song is Michael Bolton's "How am I supposed to live without you".


Tell me how am I supposed to live without you
Now that I've been lovin' you so long
How am I supposed to live without you
How am I supposed to carry on
When all that I've been livin' for is gone 




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

just feel free to leave your comment, thx ♥ würde mich freuen, wenn ihr mir was hinterlasst ♥

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow a little bit of nothing
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...