Montag, 25. Juli 2011

|last week's payoff|

Actually I wanted to write this post yesterday (like every Sunday), but my boyfriend spent the whole day playing poker on my computer, so I have to write my weekly payoff today.

1. All my thoughts go out to the people in Norway. It's so indescribably what happend and I'm speechless.


2. It's July and it's so fucking cold, I can't believe it. I'm wearing scarfs and sweaters... in July?!?


3. I still can't believe it's all over :(


4. An egg belongs to a perfect breakfast on Sunday mornings!


5. I started to watch One Tree Hill again. I love it and it's one of the best series I've ever seen!


6. I didn't play poker for a while til last week and then I lost with an ace and a king, damn it!


7. I love hot chocolate with cream, especially these days, brrrrrrrr!

5 Kommentare:

  1. Schöööne Bilder !
    Wassermelonen sind doch einfach leckeeer :D Wenn das Wetter noch schön gewesen wäre, hätte es gleich noch besser geschmeckt :D

    Liebeee Grüße :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Den Film "Willkommen im Leben" kenn ich nicht. Glaube ich muss den mal anschauen (:

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Schöne Bilder :D

    Hast einen schönen Blog & liebe Grüße. =)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Yay, One Tree Hill finde ich auch klasse! =)Chad M. Murray sieht so gut aus... =)

    Und ja, scheiß Wetter, laufe auch mit Strick Sachen und dickeren Jacken durch die Gegend.. =I

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Schöne Bilder :) Ich hätte unglaublich lust auf so eine heiße Schokolade wie sie im letzten Bild zu sehen ist !
    Xx

    AntwortenLöschen

just feel free to leave your comment, thx ♥ würde mich freuen, wenn ihr mir was hinterlasst ♥

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow a little bit of nothing
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...