Sonntag, 3. Juli 2011

|Day 04: A song that makes you sad|

This one is tricky. There are so many songs, that make me sad. But I think one of the sadest songs I've ever heard is Glashaus "Haltet die Welt an". I love Cassandra Steen's voice and I always end up with goose-skin when I listen to her songs. I also think that she and Moses Pelham are some of the most talented songwriters in Germany. I just love all of their lyrics.


meine freunde tun ihr bestes
aber das beste ist nicht gut genug
für das was du mir warst hat diese welt kein substitut
dies ist ein akt der verzweiflung
ein stummer schrei eines menschen voller leiden
und seiner wunde die nicht heilt
es ist ein letzter kampf gegen das woran es liegt
wie ein vogel mit nur einem flügel der bestimmt nicht fliegt
 
via 

1 Kommentar:

just feel free to leave your comment, thx ♥ würde mich freuen, wenn ihr mir was hinterlasst ♥

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow a little bit of nothing
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...