Sonntag, 20. Februar 2011

|this week's payoff|

It's sunday, so it's finally time for this week's payoff

1. the best thing about going to the movies definitely is POPCORN


2. I love, love, love J. LO's new song "On the floor"

3. finally it's time to eat healthy


4. a 10 hour-shift is way too much for me

5. I love spending time with my friends - even if it means failing at bowling

6. I'm still considering about going to the BLACK EYED PEAS-concert at Duesseldorf in June. Should I or shouldn't I? Ahhhhh, help....

7. I love lazy sundays, because it's a great time for watching romantic movies or TV-series, like GLEE (my favourite one right now)
Glee Club performing Lady Gaga songs - great episode
(http://glee.superrtl.de/Story/)



V♥

5 Kommentare:

  1. Popcorn and Glee :D Love it!!

    Here's more about the shoe challenge, join in if you're interested!

    http://alienslabyrinth.blogspot.com/2011/02/shoe-challenge-2011-my-collection.html?showComment=1297588710859#c1467463253474097215

    xoxo
    Aline :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh ich freue mich total, dass du meinen Blog verfolgst!
    Deiner ist auch cool, den verfolg ich auch gleich mal!
    Wünsch dir noch einen schönen Abend!
    Alessa ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. danke dir :)

    ich liebe Popcorn auch :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. love Rachel Berry, she is awesome!! =)

    AntwortenLöschen

just feel free to leave your comment, thx ♥ würde mich freuen, wenn ihr mir was hinterlasst ♥

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow a little bit of nothing
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...