Sonntag, 1. Mai 2011

|this week's payoff|

My payoff is finally back! Endlich wieder ein Sonntagsfüller.


1. I'm soooo excited and I just can't hide it....



2. Can't wait to have a frozen yoghurt in New York ♥



3. Today it seems like, my boyfriend and I have slept all day. 



4. Okay, not only slept all day, also watched TV all day.


5. This week I realized once more, how much I love shopping at Primark ♥



6. I have barely eaten any bread, noodles, rice or patatoes this week - just vegetables and fruits. But it seems like I haven't lost one pound at all :( 


7. I enjoyed watching the royal wedding on Friday and I love looking at the pictures over and over again. Kate and William are such a cute couple and they'll live happily ever after :D






Have a good night,

Vanessa ♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

just feel free to leave your comment, thx ♥ würde mich freuen, wenn ihr mir was hinterlasst ♥

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow a little bit of nothing
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...