Freitag, 27. Mai 2011

|back for good|

You lovely readers, I'm back in Germany again and had such a great time in New York and Toronto. I also want to thank you for all your lovely comments, which I couldn't answer while I were on vacation. And thank you for keep on reading my blog (I also could gain a few more readers, thank you so much for that). I really have to catch up with your blogs in the next few days and can't wait to read them all. 



I will post more pictures of New York and the stuff I bought there the next few days. So I hope you'll be curious about all those posts.

Vanessa

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hej Süße,
    schön, dass du wieder im Lande bist!! =) Ich bin schon sehr gespannt auf deine Shoppingergüsse und den ganzen Bildern!! =)
    Dankeschön für Gebu- und Bachelor-Glückwünsche =)Jetzt fehlen noch ein paar Examen fürs 6. Semester und dann bin ich auch fertig. Jippi.
    Ich freue mich auch auf deine New York Posts!! =)
    Dicken Küssi

    AntwortenLöschen

just feel free to leave your comment, thx ♥ würde mich freuen, wenn ihr mir was hinterlasst ♥

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow a little bit of nothing
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...